Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm sorry, I'm just a teacher!

I'm sorry, I'm just a teacher!
was asked: Do you engage in education? I answered: No, I'm just a teacher! Some ask: Are you human soul? I answered: No, I'm just a teacher! Some ask: your job is the most brilliant career under the sun? I answered: No, I'm just a teacher! Someone asked: You are the spring silkworm spinning, you are the candle of tears? I answered: No, I'm just a teacher!
However, I'm sorry, really sorry, I do not know who is described in the end? I'm just a teacher!
Some people say: that all teachers should have their own dedicated to the country's education! I answered: No, I'm just a teacher! I want to rest, I have their own family, I have my own children, I have my own hobbies, I hope I can sit back and relax, like other industries, like to enjoy my life, I hope that their work can be recognized by the community I also want to get paid work should have a return. Only this, wrong?
Some people say: Are you a teacher? You should be able to develop all students into the pillars of the motherland! I answered: No, I'm just a teacher! I am a ordinary person. I admit that the success of students is not my credit, they are intelligent and hard on their own achievements in their own; the same is not the failure of some students about what I can, I try my best, but still nothing. When parents give up, the students give up, leaving only the teacher is still trying to change something, these teachers how much appear helpless, I really do not know the results that point to give yourself what to improve in the end.
Some people say: you should know: only do not teach the teachers, not school students do not understand! I'm sorry, I do not know if this is I'm just a teacher, I know to try to teach students to do their work, and the rest I really do not know what to do. However, when students make mistakes, we are based on professional ethics or human care to point out their mistakes in time. More criticism has come true to their own body. Parents say that you should be very polite to speak of my child; I hate you.
I am confused, I'm just a teacher, how to become a nanny? Does not shine every day I have to rush to the school all day is a public course like the game and tricks; not only to sweep the floor, the windows, but also carefully check each child's personal hygiene, has been busy at night, and every child have left school, I was dragged tired body home, if children did not return home, hey, my nanny Yeah, maybe to busy morning!
I am confused, I'm just a teacher, how to become a police? A maintenance of the Pure Land paradise of tranquility and security police. Every day, I have to discerning and prudent to troubleshoot a variety of security risks, impartially handle the children's variety of disputes, and sometimes I have to build a road of green barrier, blocking the outside world a wide variety of lure and harassment.
I am confused, I'm just a teacher, how to become a judge? can not protect the security of.
I am confused, I'm just a teacher, how to become a doctor? I have a stupid and both doctors doctor health heart disease. Every day, I have to play full-twelfth of the spirit, carefully, to the children the spirit of nutrient solution and various types of injections to prevent injection, so that they become civilized, disciplined, hard-working, motivated ... ... Sometimes I have to suffer a complicated diseases,
I am confused, I'm just a teacher, why have an actor: Because for a friendly manner for a fly into a rage; I'm just a teacher, why as a writer: to write programs and papers for the day ; Why can go to the market, selling anything: because practice out of a high voice. Why do some people's eyes, all day long I was on holiday in the idler. Why are the eyes of the doctor, I am more likely to develop throat cancer in vivo. Why are the eyes of her mother, daughter, a teacher, the biggest advantage is that easy to find a husband. In the eyes of men, and married a teacher back, back to the equivalent of marrying a nanny, a tutor, and a secretary.
I'm confused, in the end are we going? Students into the cafe, together with poor school boy, dressed in strange clothes, parents know well, but no matter; students aware of the dangers, but do not listen; the teacher talking about every day, people when you are a fool, when one day a student is really a problem, strange, people first check that you have not done teacher education responsibilities. Boss, I say every day, to criticize those who would criticize doting guy, they are the first responsible person ah. Afraid of the things that every teacher, every teacher is more helpless they are not superhuman powers of us, not flying into the sea of ​​the Monkey King, the students leave school, there is no way, especially those great parents do not take you seriously , you can only pray that God bless personality full of students who do not trouble. Cart before the horse, a non-reversed, and this is today's education. Teachers find the students, the students said the mood to see how I; teacher please students to treasure their lives, students say, forget it you tube to tube days, and you also control this; teachers urge parents to look after their children at home, urging he study more, parents say to see if I have time.
Who am I? I do not know! Please stripped me those incomparable glory of the great coat, with an equal eye to look at me, I'm just a teacher. I'm just doing what a teacher should do, at least in China, the society provides the teacher should do. If you speak good words, the students heard, a fool is willing to curse! ! When all efforts had no effect, apart from the angry, I can do? Suddenly thought of a word: education is not incompetent, education is not everything! Do not students in school to solve all the problems as a temple, do not solve all the problems the teacher as a sage; Do not carry all the responsibility of education as a machine. Do not give me too much can not shirk. I'm just a teacher! !
, I Imagination: If one day I will dedicate myself to teaching them, not only to score goals; if one day I became a student in the eyes of friends, occasionally to the students talk about life truth; if one day, China's education has become very reasonable and effective, and truly is a favorite of the ... ... Oh, think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment